Founded in 1991, CAD-IT's mission is to provide world-class solutions and services that enable companies and their supply chains to achieve greater product innovation, quality and productivity with drastically reduced time-to-market and costs.
Today, CAD-IT is a group of companies comprising 14 offices in Singapore, Malaysia (Penang & Kuala Lumpur), China (Shanghai, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Suzhou and Hong Kong), Thailand (Bangkok) and United Kingdom (Strafford), Ireland (Dublin), USA (North Carolina), 2 project offices in Vietnam and Indonesia respectively and 4 strategic business units:
- The Systems Integration arm provides Product Life Cycle Management (PLM) solutions and Service Life Cycle Management (SLM) to our customers through a comprehensive suite of products and support services covering:
CAD-IT is the preferred partner of Siemens PLM (being among the world’s top 3 for PLM Technology), Ansys (world no. 1 for CAE Simulation Technology), Autodesk Moldflow (world no. 1 for Plastics technology simulation) and Mentor Graphics (world no. 1 for EDA Technology)
- The Technology Training arm provides advanced technical training for software solutions in PLM, engineering simulation, design and process innovation and optimization.
Since February 2010, CAD-IT has partnered the Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) to offer Advanced Certificate courses in PLM and Engineering Simulation, under the Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ) framework, with the charter to upgrade the technological capabilities of organizations so as to enable them to undertake high value-add design, engineering, manufacturing and R&D activities.
- The Software Development arm provides highly customized solutions in PLM and SLM to meet the diverse needs of customers.
- The Manufacturing arm, Moldfactory (renamed CAD-IT Technologies) is a state-of-the-art ISO9001 and ISO TS16949 certified factory in Suzhou, providing one-stop high-tech manufacturing solutions from the initial design, mold design, engineering analysis, mold manufacturing, part production to the final assembled products targeted at the Automotive industry.
The CAD-IT group provides our customers under active maintenance with exclusive benefits inclusive of, but not limited to the following:
- Round-the-clock technical support through CAD-IT’s technical support channel, backed by our team of technical experts covering comprehensive support through traditional mediums (phone / email) as well as on-site consultation, with secondary support through our global network of partners and principals
- A worldwide call-tracking system that allows their users to build a knowledge base of solutions to solve diverse problems.
- Regular software release updates featuring enhanced capabilities and cutting-edge technology (software updates, patches, bug fixes, or new version releases)
- Access to principals’ customer portals, for a comprehensive repository of support resources for support including and not limited to searchable knowledge bases, software download center, product updates, documentation, training materials, installation and licensing FAQs, and error reporting information
- Priority access to technical support resources for customized workshops, users’ meetings, seminars and training tailored exactly to meet customers’ needs
- Priority registration and seat reservation to CAD-IT’s year-long schedule of complimentary workshops, seminars and clinics
- Invitations and special pricing entitlement for user’s meetings, conferences, product launches, specialized and advanced training courses and consulting.
- Annual Customer Audit Reports on the usage of the purchased products and services with proposal to management for continued improvement
- Complimentary administrative services, such as change of server machine and account names
- Regular mailer updates, webinars and CAD-IT organized events, allowing you to keep abreast of the latest industrial and technological trends and product technologies
CAD-IT’s foremost priority has been and will continue to be in building mutually fulfilling and long lasting partnerships with customers and our partners.