About this event:
The automotive systems designed today must meet the demands of tomorrow - higher levels of quality, reliability and durability, cost-effectiveness, and differentiation. These rapidly evolving systems require proven technologies that accurately reflect real-world performance - enabling engineering teams to identify and resolve product issues before they make it to market.
Join Ansys on November 10, 2022, at The Shinola Hotel, as we present simulation solutions for meeting the most demanding challenges in Automotive. This one-day event is free to attend and will offer two technical tracks, including design and development of an electric motor and electronic modules for passenger vehicles.
Led by engineering simulation experts, these technical sessions will cover how Ansys solutions address industry-specific challenges and demonstrate new product features and solution-based workflows. Attendees will walk away with practical knowledge to reduce prototype and material costs, eliminate testing, and optimize system performance.
What to expect:
- A one-day free event that offers learning opportunities for engineers and their teams
- Meet with like-minded Ansys application engineers, product managers, and industry experts
- Technical discussions focused on Electric Motor Design and Electronic Design
- 1-on-1 consultations with Ansys application engineers
- Keynote presentations from leading OEMs and Tier 1 Suppliers
Who should attend:
CAE professionals with a background in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, fluid dynamics, engineering directors and managers, and engineering team members who work in electric motor powertrain, motor electromagnetic design, EE, and ME electric machine design.