About This Webinar
This webinar spotlights how the Ansys Granta suite of products, especially Granta Selector and Granta MI Pro, significantly improves productivity for design, simulation, and materials engineers.
- Granta Selector rich material database lets people innovate, resolve materials issues, reduce costs, and validate the materials choices.
- Granta Selector data analytics and data visualization tools help select the best materials for any application and then export simulation-ready materials data.
- Granta MI Pro helps build and maintain a source of approved materials information, combining in-house data with reference data from Ansys Granta; instantly available to CAD designers and CAE analysts.
- Granta MI Pro acts as a single source of truth among designers, simulation analysts, and material engineers ensuring a fast start in the digitization of materials.
What You Will Learn
- An overview of Granta Selector for intelligent material selection in the early phases of product design
- A glance through Granta MI Pro for fast start material intelligence solutions for design and simulation
- Latest developments on Granta Selector and Granta MI Pro
- Increase product innovation and enhance product performance
Who Should Attend
- Simulation engineers, Design engineers, material engineers, consultants, and manufacturers. Anyone who needs to decide/manage the materials or works in value addition/value engineering activities.
Vishwajeet Singh, Lead Application Engineer, Ansys