CADFEM CIS (Elite Channel Partner)
Over 35 years CADFEM has established itself in Germany, Russia and throughout Europe as a leading provider of simulation software, consulting and support employing more than 250 employees worldwide. Since its founding, CADFEM has overseen the complete range of products of the world's leading CAE provider ANSYS. CADFEM is the ANSYS Competence Center in Central and Eastern Europe provides all related services such as seminars, hands-on trainings, technical support, consulting and customization in addition to software sales. CADFEM's motto: "Simulation is more then software".
In Russia and other CIS countries CADFEM CIS is closely working with over 500 customers in Aerospace and Defense, Shipbuilding, Electronics, Energy and Academic.?
In addition to CAE software distribution CADFEM offering:
- Qualitative technical support for all products, including ANSYS, HBM Prenscia products, Dynardo, ROCKY, CivilFEM;
- IT-infrastructure support, including deploying of CAE-solutions on HPC-resources, solving installation issues, bug fixing;
- Cconsulting services such as trainings, performing simulations based on Customer requests;
- SDPD (Simulation Driven Product Development™) assessment to elevate the level and efficiency of calculation tools utilization at the Customer side;
- Most advanced services requiring R&D in CAE technologies and methodology, including automation and customization of CAE-environment for particular Customer’s tasks, integration of low fidelity and high fidelity calculation tools, coupling simulation environments, development and implementation of Best Practice Guides into simulation workflows.
R&D department of CADFEM CIS called SimuLabs4D provides most advanced consulting services for Customers which involve R&D in the field of CAE tools methodology and utilization to solve individual specific tasks. SimuLabs4D activity is focuses on three basic topics.
- Development of industry oriented Best Practice Guides on efficient utilization of available CAE software to solve specific design problems.
- Development and support of specific industrial vertical applications based on ANSYS ACT extensions. Integration and automation of calculation tools into Unified Environment using ANSYS ACT extensions for local machines or ANSYS EKM for client-server systems.
- Organization of calculation workflow based on Customer’s regulations, guidelines and available design and calculation tools using ANSYS Workbench for local machines or ANSYS EKM for client-server systems.
Their competence is based on skilled engineers experience gained in several dozens of industrial and multidisciplinary research projects in multiple industrial areas. Overall 15 years on Russian engineering software market, CADFEM CIS team are 25 high skilled CAE engineers including 15 PhDs with multidisciplinary expertise in mechanical engineering, physics and chemistry, mathematics and applied programming. Most of the engineers have strong background in aerospace, shipbuilding, automotive, transportation, energy, nuclear power, oil & gas, power distribution, healthcare sectors.
Russia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tadzhikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine