Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) analysis is an essential task for engineers to complete when designing and developing a new system.
A typical RAM analysis includes a hazard and operability (HAZOP) analysis, failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA), failure modes, effects and diagnostics analysis (FMEDA) and fault tree analysis (FTA).
ANSYS medini analyze allows for engineers to carry out all the above tasks and integrates them into a sophisticated model-based system.
In this webinar you will:
- Gain an overview of typical RAM analysis carried out with ANSYS medini
- Learn how the RAM workflow can be streamlined by integrating everything into a model-based system
- See who is already leveraging our state-of-the-art software
Who should attend:
- Engineers who work with safety-critical systems in the aerospace, automotive or industrial equipment industries
- Academics doing work to do with risk and reliability
This webinar is free, but pre-registration is essential