ANSYS SpaceClaim is a fast and intuitive 3-D modeling software solution that enables any analyst or engineer to create, edit and repair geometry no matter where they are in the workflow.
ANSYS SpaceClaim is a CAD neutral tool that enables you to quickly and easily manipulate geometry yourself, instead of sending it back to the CAD department. Using SpaceClaim, CAE drives product innovation and development from the start of the design process to accelerate time to analysis and increase efficiencies in product design/production.
For more information on SpaceClaim for 3D printing, manufacturing, design, reverse engineering: www.spaceclaim.com
- Automatically connects to ANSYS Workbench with bidirectional associativity
- Opens and edits data from any CAD system
- Edits designs and prepares them for simulation, no matter where the model was created
- Simplifies geometry by removing useless details, like filets or small faces, that lead to low quality mesh generations
- Cleans up and repairs dirty geometry to create watertight solids
- Creates parameters on imported geometry to enable optimization of designs through analysis
- Supplies 3-D markups to design teams and compares models to document changes
- Gets you up and running in a matter of weeks instead of months, like big CAD
- With SpaceClaim’s Faceted Data module, you can also repair and edit faceted files for FEA topological optimization, medical scanning, or manipulation of any kind of shell mesh based on triangles.
See how our customers are using our software:
Emhart GlassEmhart Glass Reduces the “Heat” on Bottle Create with SpaceClaim.
View Case Study
Engrana, LLCEngrana utilizes SpaceClaim to perform CFD optimization studies through de-featuring the geometry and making edits to the model to explore the sensitivity of the CFD solution to geometrical changes.
View Case Study