North America Training Center
|Visit Another Region:|
Customer Training Options
For a comprehensive overview of the ANSYS products and different course offerings, please download our North American Training Guide.
Need to train a group of engineers? We can deliver any ANSYS course on-site at your location, or we can create a custom course to specifically address your ANSYS simulation needs. Pricing is $3,600/day or:
- 1 Day - $3,600
- 2 Days - $7,200
- 3 Days - $10,800
- 4 Days - $14,400
- 5 Days - $18,000
The above prices include the instructor's time, instructor travel and living, and training materials for the students. Contact email@example.com for more info.
- Want help with a specific problem or application? We can make a subject matter expert available to assist you and/or your team with solving the problem. The dedicated mentoring can be done in one of our offices as a private training, on-site at your location, or via WebEx. Pricing depends on the number of days and the venue. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Have a tight project deadline. Let us help you get a jump on the project by having us build a training program around your project so that you or your team can quickly come up the learning curve and meet your project deadline. The training can be done on-site at your location or in one of our offices as a private training. Pricing depends on the number of days, prep time by the instructor, and the venue. Contact email@example.com for more info.
ANSYS Named Subscriptions
ANSYS Named Subscriptions allow ANSYS users unlimited access to all scheduled classroom and online training classes for 12 months. A named subscription is ideal if you want to get trained on multiple products or if you want to attend an introductory training class for a particular product and the associated follow-on advanced classes for that product. ANSYS will even help you develop a training plan if you are unsure of which courses you should take or need to take for the particular ANSYS products you are using in your job. Named subscriptions are currently priced at 2,000 USD in North America, 2,000 Euros in Europe, and 1,600 GBP in the UK. If you plan to attend more than three days of training, the Named Subscription is a cost effective product for getting the ANSYS training you need to efficiently perform your job. If you would like more information on Named Subscriptions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are located in North America or email@example.com if you are located in Europe, the UK or the Middle East.
ANSYS wants to ensure that you obtain the most benefit from your software tools and contribute to the productivity of your organization with as short a learning curve as possible. Comprehensive training solutions encompass a variety of course levels and subject matter to meet your evolving needs.
Covering a broad range of topics from the basic physical concepts to advanced modeling techniques through scheduled classes to customized training at your own site, training solutions are designed to provide you with both the comprehensive and subject-specific knowledge you need to effectively apply ANSYS software tools to solve your engineering problems.
Whether you are new to engineering simulation or a highly skilled specialist, ANSYS can provide the training and guidance you need to succeed. The following table lists ANSYS corporate training locations. For training courses hosted by channel partners, visit training partners in North America or training partners in the General International Area.
|Select Course Listing by North America Location|
- Introduction to ANSYS Composite PrepPost
- Introduction to ANSYS Mechanical
- Introduction to ANSYS Mechanical APDL
- Introduction to ANSYS nCode DesignLife
- ANSYS Mechanical Advanced Connections
- ANSYS Mechanical Basic Structural Nonlinearities
- ANSYS Mechanical Heat Transfer
- ANSYS Mechanical Linear and Nonlinear Dynamics
- ANSYS Mechanical Rigid Body Dynamics
- ANSYS Mechanical Material Nonlinearities
- Testing and Analysis of Elastomers for Users of ANSYS Mechanical
- Testing and Analysis of Structural Plastics for Users of ANSYS Mechanical
- ANSYS CFX Quickstart Training
- ANSYS Fluent Quickstart Training
- Introduction to ANSYS CFX
- Introduction to ANSYS Fluent
- Introduction to ANSYS Fluent Meshing
- Introduction to ANSYS Icepak
- Introduction to ANSYS Polyflow
- ANSYS CFX Combustion and Radiation
- ANSYS CFX Fluid-Structure Interaction
- ANSYS CFX Multiphase
- ANSYS CFX Turbulence
- ANSYS Fluent Application Day
- ANSYS Workbench Pre-processing and Simulation Workflow Training for ANSYS Fluent Users
- Combustion Modeling Using ANSYS Fluent
- Heat Transfer Modeling Using ANSYS Fluent
- Multiphase Flow Modeling Using ANSYS Fluent
- Modeling Rotating Machinery Using ANSYS Fluent
- Population Balance Modeling Using ANSYS FLUENT
- Solving FSI Applications Using ANSYS Fluent and ANSYS Mechanical
- Turbulence Modeling Using ANSYS Fluent
- Using User-Defined Functions (UDFs) in ANSYS Fluent
- Introduction to ANSYS HFSS
- Introduction to ANSYS Maxwell
- Introduction to ANSYS Simplorer
- Introduction to ANSYS SIwave
- Introduction to Signal and Power Integrity Analyses for Electronic Applications
- ANSYS Apache PowerArtist User Training
- ANSYS Apache RedHawk User Training
- ANSYS HFSS 3D Layout
- ANSYS HFSS for Antenna Design
- ANSYS HFSS for Signal Integrity