Defining the optimum computer infrastructure for use of ANSYS software begins with understanding the computing platforms that are tested and supported by ANSYS. Follow the links below to learn about the computing platforms we support as well as reference system architectures recommended by valued partners.
- ANSYS Platform Support - Summary of Strategy and Plans (PDF)
- ANSYS 16.2 - Browser Support (PDF)
- ANSYS 16.2 - CAD Support (PDF)
- ANSYS 16.2 - Graphics Cards Tested (PDF)
- ANSYS 16.2 - Remote Display Support (PDF)
- ANSYS 16.2 - Interconnects Support (PDF)
- ANSYS 16.2 - Platform Support by Application (PDF)
Supported Computing Platforms
These links provide details on specific operating systems and processors that are tested and supported for ANSYS applications.
Customers should refer to each release's installation guide for details about the platforms supported in the initial product release. Typically, QA services and the associated verification testing packages are supported for the same platforms that are supported in the initial release. Contact the ANSYS Corporate Quality Group for information about QA services from ANSYS.
Recommended Hardware Solutions from ANSYS Partners