Defining the optimum computer infrastructure for use of ANSYS software begins with understanding the computing platforms that are tested and supported by ANSYS. Follow the links below to learn about the computing platforms we support as well as reference system architectures recommended by valued partners.
- ANSYS Platform Support - Summary of Strategy and Plans (PDF)
- ANSYS 17.2 - Browser Support (PDF)
- ANSYS 17.2 - CAD Support (PDF)
- ANSYS 17.2 - 3Dconnexion Devices Certification (PDF)
- ANSYS 17.2 - GPU Accelerator and Co-Processor Capabilities (PDF)
- ANSYS 17.2 - Graphics Cards Tested (PDF)
- ANSYS 17.2 - Interconnects Support (PDF)
- ANSYS 17.2 - Job Schedulers & Queuing Systems Support (PDF)
- ANSYS 17.2 - Platform Support by Application (PDF)
- ANSYS 17.2 - Remote Display Support (PDF)
Supported Computing Platforms
These links provide details on specific operating systems and processors that are tested and supported for ANSYS applications.
Customers should refer to each release's installation guide for details about the platforms supported in the initial product release. Typically, QA services and the associated verification testing packages are supported for the same platforms that are supported in the initial release. Contact the ANSYS Corporate Quality Group for information about QA services from ANSYS.
Recommended Hardware Solutions from ANSYS Partners
- Reference system architectures configured for ANSYS by valued partners
- Intel Cluster Ready Solutions
- Workstation Refresh ROI Calculator