ANSYS Fluent is the most-powerful computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software tool available, empowering you to go further and faster as you optimize your product's performance. Fluent includes well-validated physical modeling capabilities to deliver fast, accurate results across the widest range of CFD and multiphysics applications.
- Case Studies
- White Papers
- ANSYS Fluent Brings CFD Performance with Intel Processors and Fabrics - White Paper
- How Best-in-Class Companies Amplify Engineering with CFD - White Paper
- Cutting Design Costs: How Industry leaders benefit from Fast and Reliable CFD - White Paper
- A Collaborative Approach to Solving Engineering Problems with CFD: How Leading Researchers Benefit - White Paper
- Advances in Core CFD Technology: Meeting Your Evolving Product Development Needs - White Paper
- How Design Optimization Can Help Vault Your Product Ahead of Competitors' - White Paper
- Advanced Turbulence Modeling Methods Provide Accurate, Efficient Results in Any Fluid Flow Application - White Paper
ANSYS Fluent software contains the broad physical modeling capabilities needed to model flow, turbulence, heat transfer, and reactions for industrial applications—ranging from air flow over an aircraft wing to combustion in a furnace, from bubble columns to oil platforms, from blood flow to semiconductor manufacturing, and from clean room design to wastewater treatment plants. Fluent covers a broad reach, including special models with capabilities to model in-cylinder combustion, aero-acoustics, turbomachinery and multiphase systems.
- Efficient and Flexible Workflow
- Built for Multiphysics
- Solve Complex Models with Confidence
- Go Faster with High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Turbulence Modeling
- Heat Transfer & Radiation
- Multiphase Flow
- Reacting Flow
- Fluid-Structure Interaction
- Optimize Your Design - Automatically
- Fluent for CATIA V5
See how our customers are using our software:
Fuel Tech is a technology company in the fields of pollution and slag control. The company has fully integrated ANSYS CFD into it's engineering workflow to quickly and confidently predict product performance.
View Case Study
Aavid Thermalloy focuses on thermal management solutions, especially for electronics. These cooling applications can be quite complex, and simulation plays a key role. Engineers can perform real-time multiphysics simulation with ANSYS Workbench to optimize for multiple variables at once. Using ANSYS in a cloud-based environment, the company improves a broad range of products.
View Case Study