ANSYS HFSS software is the industry standard for simulating high-frequency electromagnetic fields. Its gold-standard accuracy, advanced solvers and high-performance computing technologies make it an essential tool for engineers tasked with executing accurate and rapid design in high-frequency and high-speed electronic devices and platforms. HFSS offers state-of the-art solver technologies based on finite element, integral equation, asymptotic and advanced hybrid methods to solve a wide range of microwave, RF and high-speed digital applications.
HFSS delivers 3-D full-wave accuracy for components to enable RF and high-speed design. By leveraging advanced electromagnetic field simulators dynamically linked to powerful harmonic-balance and transient circuit simulation, HFSS breaks the cycle of repeated design iterations and lengthy physical prototyping. With HFSS, engineering teams consistently achieve best-in-class design in a broad range of applications including antennas, phased arrays, passive RF/mW components, high-speed interconnects, connectors, IC packaging and PCBs.
Design sign-off accuracy is provided by HFSS through its groundbreaking and industry-leading adaptive meshing technology. Its powerful meshing and solver technologies enable you to design with confidence, knowing the results provided by HFSS can be relied on. Other tools simply give answers without any feedback regarding the accuracy of the solution, leading to uncertainty. When combined with ANSYS HPC technologies, like domain decomposition or distributed frequencies, HFSS can simulate at a speed and scale never before thought possible, further allowing you to more fully explore and optimize your device’s performance. With HFSS you know your designs will deliver on their product promise.
- Developing Reliable Small Antennas for Smartphones - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V9 I1
- Electric Power through the Air - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V9 I2
- Lightning Strikes More Than Once - ANSYS Advantage - Article - V10 I1
- Radar Road Trip - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V9 I2
- Test Drive for EMI - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V9 I2
- Keeping the Block Cool - ANSYS Advantage - Article - V10 I1
- White Papers
- Electrothermal Mechanical Stress Reference Design Flow for Printed Circuit Boards and Electronic Packages - White Paper
- Package on Board Simulation with 3-D Electromagnetic Simulation - White Paper
- High-Performance Electronic Design - Predicting Electromagnetic Interference - White Paper
- Window Functions And Time-Domain Plotting In ANSYS HFSS And ANSYS SIwave - Technical Paper
- HFSS Open Regions - Application Brief
- HFSS Perfectly Matched Layer Boundary Automation - Application Brief
- Modeling Toll Tag Reader Electromagnetic Coupling to Locate Lane Cross-Read Error Potential - Application Brief
- ANSYS HFSS 3-D Layout - Application Brief
- HFSS Shell Elements - Application Brief