Join ANSYS for a free, hands-on “Lunch & Learn” workshop focusing on how to solve engineering challenges through simulation. If you want an easy-to-use, complete simulation solution for all your engineering challenges, this workshop is for you. After a couple hours of training, you will be a confident user of ANSYS simulation solutions. Accelerate your product development process, from early design concepts to optimized final designs for manufacturing, using this low-cost-of-entry tool.
Attend this workshop to learn about:
- Reducing pressure drop in valves and flow control devices
- Evaluating the thermal performance of a heat exchanger
- Determining the temperatures and thermal stress in an exhaust manifold
- Computing the fatigue life of an automotive component
- Determining the polymer flow inside and outside on extrusion die
Please note that the hands-on session limits registration to 12 attendees.