At the ANSYS Electronics Innovation Conference, engineering experts will help you to focus on improving electronic systems by sharing design and simulation best practices. The conference aims to bring together the engineering community in Ottawa to provide a platform to discuss innovations and facilitate networking. During multiple sessions, you will gain insight into key challenges in RF/microwave and PCB design, such as signal and power integrity, thermal analysis, and learn how to address them using simulation and product development best practices.
- Keynote talks from industry leaders and ANSYS experts
- Three Tracks of RF/Microwave, Signal and Power Integrity, Mechanical/Thermal
- RF/microwave and antenna design
- Board/package level analysis and reliability
- Electronics cooling and structural analysis
- Product and application demos