Gearbox splash analysis involves two key aspects: techniques to incorporate gear motion and capturing oil flow. This webinar will discuss how Ansys LS-DYNA can be used to set up gear motions quickly. You’ll learn how LS-DYNA Incompressible Smooth Particle Hydrodynamics (ISPH) solutions are employed to capture the oil flow and post-process the critical aspects of analysis like churning losses and wetted regions from splash.
- Discover the benefits of the ISPH method with LS-DYNA
- See solution methodology to simulate oil splashing
- Learn postprocessing churning losses, torque prediction, oil accumulation, wetted region during the splash
- R&D engineers / heads / managers
- Design engineers / heads / managers
- Product development engineers / heads / managers
Raman Babu, Lead Technical Support Engineer, Ansys