Next Generation of Heat Transfer Teaching
Heat Transfer is a fundamental topic which is at the core of most engineering curriculums. As many other engineering topics, it is often approached from a very theoretical perspective, without the use of live simulation. Join this webinar as it will showcase the brand-new multi-physics Ansys Discovery software, which provides capabilities as a teaching tool to supplement heat transfer theory. Some easy to grasps practical examples to inspire students and reinforce theoretical learning will be shared.
What you will learn
- General overview of Ansys Discovery, its main capabilities and its potential place in engineering education.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the thermal-analysis capabilities in Ansys Discovery.
- How to exploit the extensive simulation ready material data available in the software.
- Practical Examples that can be used to teach Heat Transfer Concepts to Students.
Who Should Attend and Why
Engineering Educators to get an appreciation of how Ansys Discovery can support teaching of fundamental heat transfer concepts.
- Nick Stefani, Education Development Specialist, Ansys &
- David Mercier, Senior Education Development Manager, Ansys