In 2022 R2, Ansys Fluent continues to make strides towards more efficient and sustainable computational fluid dynamics (CFD) simulations. This update includes significant advancements in GPU technology and open-source accessibility to increase productivity and reduce simulation time. This webinar will cover the main highlights for Fluent in this release.
- Substantially reduce simulation solve time and total power consumption using Fluent's multi-GPU solver (beta). Results show that six high-end GPUs provide the same performance as more than 2,000 CPUs. This release has added support for transient flows, including scale resolving simulations (SRS), non-conformal interfaces (NCI), and moving reference frames (MRF).
- Automate processes, build custom workflows, craft customized solutions, and more with PyFluent, the open-source access to Fluent via Python.
- Efficient and automated structured meshing in the watertight geometry workflow reduces mesh cell count and solution solve time.
- Solutions for production and consumption of hydrogen, including a new Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM) electrolysis model and validated hydrogen and hydrogen blend combustion models.
- See all the new major release features for Ansys Fluent in 2022 R2
- Reduce simulation solve time and power consumption with the multi-GPU solver in Fluent
- Build customer workflows and solutions with Fluent using Python