Ryan is a developmental engineer with over 20 years of experience in the military and civilian sectors. Currently, he is Director of Business Development at Beehive Industries. Prior to that he was Technical Director of Aerospace and Defense at nTopology, Inc. He also worked as Director of Additive Manufacturing Laboratory at the Air Force Institute of Technology, Graduate School of Engineering & Management.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from the United States Air Force Academy
- Master of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from Wright State University
- Doctor of Philosophy degree in Aerospace, Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering from the Air Force Institute of Technology, Graduate School of Engineering & Management
- Engineering Level III from Defense Aquisition University
- Requirements Management Level III from Defense Aquistion University
- Science and Technology Manager Level III from Defense Aquisition University