A New Chapter in Sustainable Automotive Design with Material Intelligence
New industry and consumer demands are rapidly changing the narrative on sustainable automotive design. The automotive industry is exploring sustainable alternatives and developing more efficient technologies to reduce resource consumption and waste. This shift towards sustainability requires a software solution that enables engineers to seamlessly evaluate material properties, including mechanical, thermal, electrical, and environmental characteristics, making it available across an enterprise. We call it Material Intelligence.
In this webinar series, our presenters discuss how the challenges around sustainability, supply chain uncertainty, pivoting to new powertrains all have an impact on how engineers need to accurately evaluate and compare different materials and optimize decision-making during the earliest stages of design. This 3-part webinar series has experts from across Ansys covering:
- The power of an authoritative source of materials for any engineer
- How to trade-off material performance, cost and sustainability
- Better materials selection for modern automotive systems
- How to create a material digital thread, linking into your supply-base
- Progression towards virtual material testing