About this Webinar
The webinar focuses on the simulation-driven optimization of electronics, Integrated Circuits applications to achieve a six-sigma level of quality. Electronics are part of our daily life, with innovative and connected transportation, buildings, and communications. However, the design of electronic devices is a complex process, and achieving a six-sigma level of quality is a significant challenge. The six-sigma level of quality requires a method capable of producing products with no more than 3.4 defects per million opportunities. Achieving this level of quality is critical for ensuring reliability, performance, and longevity.
The webinar will cover the use of Ansys electronic and semiconductor simulation capabilities combined with parametric studies and optimization methodologies to improve the design and manufacturability through two use cases:
- Ansys HFSS + Parametric Variation in Ansys optiSLang for Electronics 3D Design & Analysis
- Ansys RaptorX + Parametric Variation in Ansys optiSLang for Integrated Circuits Physical Design & Analysis
What You Will Learn
- Learn how to evaluate and optimize Integrated-Circuits performance through simulation-driven approach which involves the use of models to predict the behavior of the Integrated Circuits (IC) under various conditions.
- Learn how the Robust Design Optimization process takes the simulation to the next level. It involves identifying critical parameters that affect most the quality of the design, creating robust parametric models to predict the simulation outputs and using AI/ML algorithms to find optimal values with automated and systematic simulation process.
- The key benefits are to obtain better robustness against manufacturing tolerances, eliminate manufacturing uncertainties and avoid costly product recalls due to defects discovered after the product is in the market.
- The webinar will showcase 2 product integrations for electronics applications that aim to achieve six-sigma level of quality through process integration and design optimization.
- The audience will gain insights into the key challenges and strategies involved in optimizing IC electronics designs through Robust Design Optimization methodology for high-quality and reliable performance.
Who Should Attend
Design & Simulation Engineers/ Managers in Electronics & Semiconductor industries