Aircraft Interior Lighting Validation
Virtual validation is the process engineers and designers follow using CAE to implement a digital version of a product so its validity can be tested and approved virtually. Digital prototyping reduces development and validation time as well as costs. With Speos this can be achieved by optical simulation of products in multiple environments and conditions to ensure requirements are met.
Join us to learn how Speos can enable you to validate the interior lighting of an aircraft passenger cabin virtually. From setting up optical properties, raytracing, RGB development, glare analysis, validation of standards up to realistic human vision rendering.
- Speos overview
- Setting up textures and optical properties on virtual prototype
- SAE ARP standards validation
- RGB development for ambient lighting
- Glare analysis and Human vision
- Directly produce animation videos showing different lighting scenarios