Ansys Cloud provides current Ansys Mechanical, Ansys Fluent and Ansys Electronics Desktop users with easy access to on-demand high-performance computing (HPC) in the cloud from within Ansys desktop applications. Without involvement from your information technology team, Ansys Cloud helps you solve with maximum computing power, slashing your time to solution.
With an Ansys Cloud trial, you can experience running Ansys simulations in the cloud at no cost. Your trial includes a free 30-day subscription to Ansys Cloud service and 1,000 ANSYS Elastic Units for leveraging Ansys solvers and cloud hardware.
About the Trial
Requirements: An installation of Ansys 2019 R2 or later is recommended and a license of Ansys Discovery, Ansys SPEOS, Mechanical, Fluent, or Electronics Desktop. Non-Ansys users can evaluate Ansys Cloud by leveraging built-in Virtual Display Infrastructure (VDI) functionality.
Trial Features: During the trial period, leverage the many capabilities that bundles with a paid Ansys Cloud service subscription, including:
- Access Ansys Cloud Forum: Obtain answers to your questions about the service.
- Utilize Ansys Cloud’s web portal to download the desktop app.
- Solve your Mechanical, Fluent, Ansys Discovery, Ansys SPEOS, Ansys HFSS, Ansys SIwave, Ansys Q3D, Ansys Icepak and Ansys Maxwell models on preconfigured virtual machines on Microsoft® Azure™.
- Monitor your job progress from within your desktop application or via the web portal.
- Visualize your 3D results in a cloud-based post-processor.
- Use Ansys Cloud’s remote desktop application to access all features of Ansys software completely via the cloud, including interactive pre- and post-processing.
- Store your simulation data in Ansys Cloud.
- Transfer data to and from Ansys Cloud.
- Receive complete technical support from Ansys flagship product and HPC experts
- Take advantage of our 24/7 customer support to resolve job issues in Ansys Cloud.