Ansys Twin Builder 2021 R1: Latest Innovations
This webinar spotlights Ansys 2021 R1’s newest release of Ansys Twin Builder, providing a deep dive look at its many new and exciting enhancements for export workflow. We will examine how Ansys Twin Builder helps build, validate and deploy complete systems simulations and digital twins for predictive maintenance. Additionally, we will highlight Twin Builder’s many new features, such as Ansys Twin Deployer, that significantly reduce deployment time by performing validation and verification on digital twins and helps deploy twins on the cloud, edge or offline.
- Discover how to quickly import data and twins for validation and verification.
- Learn how to write Python blocks for pre-/post-processing.
- Understand visualizing and how to explore simulation result with plots.
- Explore how you can easily cross-compile on Linux machine with Twin Deployer.
- Receive expert insights on exporting python-based sample code for deployment.
- Discover how to export DTDL json for Microsoft Azure Digital Twin deployment.