Improving Internal Combustion Engine Design: Overview of Ansys Simulation Solutions
View this overview of combustion capabilities for internal combustion engine design, including:
- Solution-adaptive mesh refinement to resolve dominant physics and combustion characteristics, with automatic mesh generation in Ansys Forte.
- Concept to design: use of 0D and 1D models in Ansys Chemkin-Pro that complement CFD.
- Co-simulation with GT-SUITE.
- Application of thermal and structural analyses of the engine block.
- Use of the command line interface for full scripting control and simulation component reuse.