With the 2022 R1 release, we continue to push the innovation envelope for Ansys Lumerical photonics products, delivering powerful new capabilities for improved accuracy, performance, and usability. We'll spotlight the many unique features available in Ansys Lumerical with this 2022 R1 release.
- Ansys Cloud HPC Services Integration: Submit extensive simulations and parameter sweeps to Ansys Cloud
- Interoperability with Ansys Speos and Ansys optiSLang: Surface model creation for Speos, updates to optiSLang workflows
- Photonic Integrated Circuits: Process enabled custom active PIC component design with Layer Builder
- Tool Integration: Direct bridge to communicate layout data between Virtuoso and FDTD / MODE, enabling direct parameter extraction and optimization of p-cells
- Laser Self-Heating: Simulate effects of self-heating on solid-state laser performance in PIC in Lumerical INTERCONNECT
- Photonics Core Technologies: Lumerical FEEM supports waveguide bands; RCWA solver for fast simulation of multi-layer stacks with periodicity and surface patterning
Speakers: Ahsan Alam, Lead R&D Engineer & Federico Gomez, Lead R&D Engineer, Ansys