ANSYS SIwave is a specialized design platform for power integrity, signal integrity and EMI analysis of IC packages and PCBs. SIwave helps you model, simulate and validate high-speed channels and complete power delivery systems typical in modern high-performance electronics. It accurately extracts multi-gigabit SERDES and memory buses, providing product sign-off compliance for various designs. SIwave’s full wave extraction of complete power distribution networks (PDN) enables you to verify noise margins and ensure impedance profiles are met through automatic decoupling analysis in low voltage designs.
Successful design of next-generation electronic products requires power integrity, signal integrity and thermal integrity co-analysis. SIwave uniquely handles the complexity of interconnect design from die-to-die across ICs, packages, connectors and boards. By leveraging advanced electromagnetic, thermal and mechanical simulators dynamically linked to powerful circuit and system simulation, you can understand the performance of high-speed electronic products long before building a prototype in hardware. This approach enables electronics companies to achieve a competitive advantage with faster time to market, reduced costs and improved system performance.
- White Papers
- Layer Stackup Wizard: Intuitive Pre-Layout Design
- HFSS Regions in SIwave – Best of Both Worlds
- Electrothermal Mechanical Stress Reference Design Flow for Printed Circuit Boards and Electronic Packages - White Paper
- Simulation and Design of Printed Circuit Boards Utilizing Novel Embedded Capacitance Material - White Paper
- Cadence Translation into ANSYS SIwave using IPC-2581 Revision B - Application Brief
- Impedance Scanner - Application Brief
- Parallel Processing Improvements for Full-Wave Electromagnetic Solvers - Application Brief
- ANSYS SIwave Material Library - Application Brief
See how our customers are using our software:
LSI Corporation - Keep the Noise Down
ANSYS electronics tools work together to solve coupled power integrity and signal integrity problems in designing robust electronic systems.
View Case Study
Sarcina Technology, LLC - Maintaining Power and Signal Integrity
The ever-changing hardware that supports big data and the Internet of Things must be fast, reliable and quickly developed.View Case Study