Try ANSYS Cloud with a Free Trial
ANSYS Cloud provides current ANSYS Mechanical and ANSYS Fluent users with easy access to on-demand cloud high-performance computing (HPC) from within ANSYS desktop applications. Without involvement from your information technology (IT) team, you can solve in the cloud when you want to maximize computing power and decrease your time to solution.
With an ANSYS Cloud trial, you can experience running ANSYS simulations in the cloud at no cost to you. Your trial will include a free 30-day subscription to the ANSYS Cloud service and 1000 ANSYS Elastic Units to leverage the ANSYS solvers and cloud hardware.
About the Trial
Eligibility: Every Mechanical or Fluent user running ANSYS 19.2 or ANSYS 2019 R1 is eligible for a free trial.
Trial Features: During the trial period, you can access all the capabilities that come with a paid cloud service subscription, including:
- Access to the ANSYS Cloud Forum to get answers to your questions about the service.
- Access to the cloud web portal where you can download the desktop app.
- The ability to solve your Mechanical and Fluent models on preconfigured machine instances on Microsoft Azure
- The ability to monitor your job progress from within your desktop application or via the web portal.
- The ability to visualize your 3D results in a cloud-based post-processor.
- Storage of your simulation data in the cloud.
- Data transfer to and from the cloud.
- Complete technical support from ANSYS flagship product and HPC experts.
- 24/7 support to resolve job issues in the cloud.