Raise Your Productivity Using Ansys Fluent Single-Window, Task-Based Workflow in Ansys 2019 R1
View this on-demand webinar to explore how to optimize your workflow and increase engineering productivity with the exciting new Ansys Fluent experience in Ansys 2019 R1.
Get an exclusive look at live demonstrations and success stories from early users. Learn how Fluent reduces hands-on time and raises efficiency with a single-window task-based workflow, Mosaic-enabled meshing technology, a new Fluent user interface (UI) with drag-and-drop case loading and post-processing object display … and more.
- Task-based watertight meshing workflow guides users through the process by presenting best practices in an organized interface.
- Single-window workflow lets users mesh watertight geometries, set up the model, solve and post-process all in a single Fluent interface.
- New Fluent user interface is faster for new users to learn and more efficient for experienced analysts.
- Drag-and-drop to load mesh, case and data files.
- Drag-and-drop to display post-processing objects such as mesh, contours, vectors and pathlines.