Ansys 2021 R1 Update: EMA3D Cable Faster EMC Solving for Large Systems
Ansys EMA3D Cable is a robust, platform-level electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) cable modeling solution for overcoming EMC design issues in aircraft, automobiles, electronics systems and industrial platforms.
Join us for this webinar which showcases how the new features in EMA3D Cable help you hurdle safety-critical electromagnetic interference (EMI) challenges, including high-intensity radiated fields (HIRF), lightning strikes, crosstalk, radiated emissions and conducted susceptibility.
- Discover how to import near fields from Ansys HFSS into EMA3D Cable
- Learn more about the KBL harness import feature that streamlines cable harness design
- Discover the S-parameter export feature that extracts all the cables/platform electromagnetic effects for consumption by other tools
- Understand how to design customized twisted cable bundles and their impact on EMC performance
- Discover how the new seams/joints boundary condition can improve the accuracy and accelerate simulations
Tim McDonald, PhD is the President and Co-Owner of Electro Magnetic Applications where he has implemented new system-modeling approaches to simulate the interaction of systems and their electronics with electromagnetic environments in a shorter time, with more accuracy, and at a lower cost. He is a consultant to NASA and DoD major primes for specialty engineering of critical systems, development of novel nanomaterial solutions to EMI/EMC problems, and in the execution of major programs that require verification to electromagnetic environmental effects.
Juliano Mologni is the EMI/EMC Product Manager at Ansys. He has background and experience in computational electromagnetics, including completing several RF and EMC projects with top automotive, A&D, consumer appliances and high tech companies. With over 20 years of experience, he is an author of patents and more than 60 journal and conference papers.