Electromagnetic, Electronics, Thermal and Electromechanical Simulation
Ansys electromagnetic field simulation helps you design innovative electrical and electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. In today’s world of high performance electronics and advanced electrification systems, the effects of electromagnetic fields on circuits and systems cannot be ignored. Ansys software can uniquely simulate electromagnetic performance across component, circuit and system design, and can evaluate temperature, vibration and other critical mechanical effects. This unmatched electromagnetic-centric design flow helps you achieve first-pass system design success for advanced communication systems, high-speed electronic devices, electromechanical components and power electronics systems.
Check out new updates and groundbreaking enhancements in the electronics suite with these 2021 R1 webinar series:
- Introducing HFSS Mesh Fusion technology enabling simulation of large, never-before possible electromagnetic systems with efficiency and scalability.
- Enhancements in multiphysics electric motor design and simulation includes slice-only capability, enhanced noise-vibration solution and powerful new features for design optimization. Register for Ansys Maxwell and Ansys Motor-CAD update webinars to learn more.
- Ansys EMA3D Cable for platform-level electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) cable modeling in aircraft, automobiles, electronics systems and industrial platforms now generates S-parameter model of the cable with all electromagnetic effects. The ability to bring in cable harness definition allows mesh and real-life simulations within a full vehicle structure. Register to learn more.
- Ansys Mechanical Thermal solver is now available inside AEDT for a streamlined workflow linking electromagnetic designs from HFSS, Maxwell, and Q3D for quick, thermal insight. Learn about this other enhancement during the Ansys Icepak update.
- SIwave introduces several new features including a new DDR Wizard for an automated PCB design, support for Granta material library and differential net time domain crosstalk scan. Ansys Prime meshing is now available in Q3D to improve accuracy and convergence on CG solutions. Introducing the breakthrough HFSS Mesh Fusion technology in 3D Layout. Register to learn more.
Wireless and RF
Ansys high-frequency electromagnetics design software enables you to design, simulate and validate the performance of antennas and RF and microwave components. The integrated microwave circuit and system modeling capabilities have direct integration to our EM solvers delivering a platform for full-system verification of next-generation RF and microwave designs.
PCB and electronic packaging
The Ansys Chip-Package-System (CPS) design flow delivers unparalleled simulation capacity and speed for power integrity, signal integrity and EMI analysis of high-speed electronic devices. Automated thermal analysis and integrated structural analysis capabilities complete the industry’s most comprehensive chip-aware and system-aware simulation solution across the chip-package-board.
Electromechanical and power electronics
Ansys electromechanical and power electronics simulation software is ideal for applications which depend on the robust integration of motors, sensors, and actuators with electronics controls. Ansys software simulates the interactions between these components, and the design flow incorporates thermal and mechanical analysis for evaluating cooling strategies and analyzing critical mechanical effects like noise-vibration-harshness (NVH).
Electronics Thermal Management
Ansys electronics thermal management solutions leverage advanced solver technology with robust, automatic meshing to enable you to rapidly perform heat transfer and fluid flow simulation for convective and forced air cooling strategies. Our solutions help you design cooling strategies to avoid excessive temperatures that degrade the performance of IC packages, printed circuit boards (PCBs), data centers, power electronics and electric motors.
Learn more and take advantage of Electronics Premium, Pro 2D and Enterprise packages.
A 3D EM field solver to design high-frequency and high-speed electronic components. Its FEM, IE, asymptotic and hybrid solvers address RF, microwave, IC, PCB and EMI problems.Learn More
An EM field solver for electric machines, transformers, actuators and other electromechanical devices. It solves static, frequency-domain, and time-varying electric fields.Learn More
A specialized tool for power integrity, signal integrity and EMI analysis of IC packages and PCBs. Solves power delivery systems and high-speed channels in electronic devices.Learn More
A CFD solver for electronics thermal management. It predicts airflow, temperature and heat transfer in IC packages, PCBs, electronic assemblies/enclosures, power electronics.Learn More
Electronics design software that provides fast and accurate life predictions for electronic hardware at the component, board and system levels in early design stages.Learn More
A template-based design tool for fast multiphysics analyses of electric motors across the full torque-speed operating range to optimize their performance, efficiency and size.Learn More
Platform-level electromagnetic cable modeling and simulation tool that delivers a design-to-validation workflow including (EMI)/ (EMC) certification support.Learn More
Premier software package for the engineer solving problems across the electronics design spectrum. All ANSYS electronics technologies are included in this single user package.Learn More
Electronics Pro 2D
Electronics Pro 2D is ideal for 2D low frequency electromagnetic analysis, 2D parameter extraction, RF system analysis for the prediction of radio frequency interference and circuit simulation with advanced RF functionality.Learn More
A 2D and 3D EM field simulator to extract RLCG parameters from an interconnect. It’s a parasitic extraction tool to design electronic packaging and power electronic devices.Learn More