GPU-Accelerated Optical Simulation with Ansys Speos
Ansys Speos optical design software allows you to simulate a system’s optical performance and evaluate the final illumination effect based on human vision, reducing prototyping time and costs, and improving product efficiency. In this webinar, you will learn how the GPU-based workflows available in its upcoming 2022 R1 release will enhance Ansys Speos even further and accelerate your development time even more.
What Attendees Will learn :
- An overview of upcoming GPU-based workflow improvements available for Ansys Speos.
- Expected performance gains through several examples.
- How to leverage GPUs for Ansys Speos simulations through a demonstration.
- An overview of hardware and licensing requirements.
- Prospects for GPU-based optical simulation.