Sin Min Yap drives Ansys strategic vision and market validation. He designs an integrated set of actions to drive a sustainable revenue growth and competitive advantage. He also develops strategic response plans to market opportunities and competitive threats, and builds a great strategy team that attracts, develops, excites, and retains exceptional people.
- Executive Program at Singularity University
- Master of Science in Operations Management from Michigan Technological University—Houghton, Michigan, USA
- Doctor of Philosophy in Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Mechanics
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
- McKinsey & Co. mini-MBA program, including INSEAD professors
- Awarded the Interfraternity/sorority Councils Hellenic Laurel for Teaching Excellence at Valparaiso University
- Published Articles in Intl. Journal of Vehicle Design & presented Tech. Papers in Intl. Conferences.
- Authored a Computer Aided Engineering Product Information Management (CAE PIM) guidebook
Joined Ansys: March 2012