Today’s students are tomorrow’s engineers, researchers and entrepreneurs. ANSYS is committed to academia and provides engineering simulation software for university-based student teams participating in competitions such as Formula SAE (FSAE), Solar Challenge, Electronic Design Competition, Solar Splash, SpaceX Hyperloop Pod Design, Racing Aeolus, Human Powered Vehicle Challenge (HPVC) and many more.
Utilize the YouTube playlist icon to view all videos.
- Formula SAE: Designing to Win Using ANSYS FEA
- Formula SAE: Designing to Win Using ANSYS CFD for an Aerodynamic Advantage
- The UKZN Solar Car Project
- Conquering Rough Terrain: Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina - ANSYS Advantage - V8 I1
- Cornell Baja Racing Team - ANSYS Advantage - V8 I1
- Electrifying the Competition: Politecnico di Torino - ANSYS Advantage - V8 I1