About this Webinar
Ansys Optics offers a new advanced workflow for CMOS Image Sensor Camera. It’s an end-to-end virtual prototype solution that simulates the whole system’s performance through the sensor itself, from the imaging lens system to the final image.
This workflow can simulate and explore variations in the design of the different modules of the camera system (lens, sensor, image processing algorithm) in a virtual environment with different illuminations, scenes, and scenarios and evaluate the quality of the whole system without making costly prototypes.
What You Will Learn
- How the camera lens design is exported to Ansys Speos
- How to make a fast and accurate optical simulation in a 3D environment with natural and artificial sources
- How to run the broadband optical simulation with Lumerical FDTD to calculate how much light is absorbed by the CMOS sensor structure
- Run Lumerical CHARGE to compute the probability of capturing a photogenerated charge
- See the Speos sensor system application that combines and processes the light exposure in front of the camera sensor and the quantum efficiency from Lumerical to generate intermediate images
Who Should Attend
Optical Engineers and Optical Designers
Charley Meyer, Senior Product Manager, Ansys