2022 R2: What’s New in Ansys EMA3D Cable & Ansys EMA3D Charge
Learn about the latest updates and functionality in Ansys EMA3D Cable and Ansys EMA3D Charge. The 2022 R2 update will be released in late July, and this webinar describes the new features and capabilities of these highly sophisticated EM simulator tools in detail.
About this Webinar
With unique capabilities in the EDA industry, Ansys EMA3D Cable and Ansys EMA3D Charge are highly sophisticated examples of computational electromagnetics technology. Developed to model and simulate electromagnetic coupling, ESD, charge accumulation, and catastrophic and discharge phenomena. Our partner, Electro Magnetic Applications, Inc., continues to enhance the functionality and effectiveness of these two unique EM solvers in Consumer Electronics, Aerospace & Defense, Heavy Industry, Automotive, and other applications.
What you will learn
Ansys EMA3D Cable
- Integration between Ansys Discovery and EMA3D Cable to support EMC design practices
- Nexxim transient circuit component model import
- Full Vehicle EMC Limit Curve Comparison
Ansys EMA3D Charge
- Integration between Ansys Discovery and EMA3D Charge
- Specific animation probes to monitor Air Conductivity and Spatial Charge
- Simulate individual charged particle interactions with ambient time-varying electromagnetic fields