Join us for this in-person two-day event, May 31st and June 1st, at The University of Michigan – Dearborn. This event will offer you the opportunity to:
- Gain insight into Ansys' engineering simulation strategy and how Ansys solutions address industry-specific challenges and demonstrate new product features and solution-based workflows.
- Learn from industry experts showcasing their use of Ansys simulation from General Motors, Ford, and other automotive leaders.
- Discuss simulation challenges with Ansys experts.
- Learn about the latest Ansys acquisitions.
- Network with industry peers and Ansys staff.
The two-day event will provide an opportunity for motor designers to learn about the latest technological developments in e-machine design and simulation. Participants will be able to discuss their motor design challenges and best practices with Ansys design experts and developers of our motor software solutions. Over two days, the event will feature a combination of technical presentations from experts in E-machine design, the latest features in the software, and advanced modeling clinics led by our motor design team.
Who should attend:
Any industry engineer working in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, fluid dynamics; engineering directors and managers; and engineering team members who work in electric motor powertrain, motor electromagnetic design, EE, and ME electric machine design.