Noise Vibration and Harshness (NVH) is a crucial design criterion for many applications where electric machines include medical devices, electrified mobility, and household appliances. Due to this complexity and the nonlinear coupled physics governing these systems' magnetic and structural behavior, the level of acoustic noise in applications is difficult to predict without proper modeling and simulation. This webinar will show you how to leverage Ansys solutions to predict the acoustic noise generated by electric machines. We'll also discuss tools, workflows, optimization processes, and best practices.
- Comprehend the criticality of NVH simulation in electric machine design
- Understand the application of a combination of Ansys solutions that can help accurately predict acoustic noise in systems with electric machines
- Familiarize with the fastest and high-fidelity NVH calculation workflows
- Learn the best practices to model electric machines for NVH analysis
- Use Ansys optiSLang to optimize NVH performance of electric machines
Senior Technical Support Engineer, Ansys