Ansys EMA3D Cable is a robust electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) cable modeling solution for small electronic devices and large, complex platforms. EMA3D Cable has recently been updated to include new features to accurately model features within electronics enclosures and to interact more seamlessly with other Ansys Electronics tools such as Ansys HFSS and Ansys SIwave.
Join us for this webinar which showcases how the new features in EMA3D Cable help you tackle electromagnetic interference (EMI) challenges including radiated emissions, radiated immunity, electrostatic discharge (ESD) and interference between systems integrated on a platform.
- Discover how to import near fields from printed circuit boards (PCBs) simulated using SIwave into EMA3D Cable models that contain enclosures, cables and other complex structures.
- Learn more about sub-grid meshing of geometry that streamlines analysis of coupling to and from PCBs.
- Discover the new EMA3D Cable frequency-dependent materials that allow for analysis of complex materials within electronics enclosures.
- Understand how to use the new EMA3D Cable thin material algorithm to accurately capture the shielding effects of a wide range of materials with minimal geometric manipulation.
- Explore the new anisotropic material property that allows specification of complex materials, such as carbon fiber reinforced composites.