Ansys 2022 R1: What's New in Ansys AVxcelerate
With Ansys 2022 R1, Ansys AVxcelerate continues to accelerate the development of safe autonomous driving by introducing major features with key partners for OEMs & automotive suppliers, including:
- Co-simulation capabilities with IPG Automotive CarMaker allow you to validate physics-based sensors simulation (camera, radar, lidar) in sync with IPG CarMaker vehicle dynamics and scenarios to ensure the safety of ADAS features' safety autonomous vehicles.
- A new Sensor Labs UI makes it easy to configure sensors and their layout in a single tool.
- GPU memory is no longer a limit for LiDAR and radar simulation. Simulate large and complex LiDARs and radar with more than 24 channels out of the box.
- The road roughness radar feature allows you to simulate the effects of differing road surfaces on your radar simulations.
What you'll learn
- How to simulate the physical properties of components in combination with real-time system behavior, including vehicle dynamics, to verify and validate new features while ensuring safety and reliability and reducing cost and time to market
- How to get the most out of your LiDAR and radar simulations without limitations by GPU constraints
- How to run real-time radar simulations where road roughness impact electromagnetic waves reflection on targets
Emmanuel Folin, Senior Manager Product Management, Ansys