Creating a successful optical design relies on your ability to efficiently simulate, analyze, iterate, and optimize your developing optical system. Meanwhile, file conversions and mismatched processes can slow down the vital workflows you depend on for taking your product to market.
Ansys Zemax OpticStudio provides everything you need for designing and simulating an end-to-end optical system, including:
- A full suite of engineering tools for analyzing optical performance
- Rapid optimization and tolerancing for manufacturing
- Tools and wizards for easy setup
- API and DLLs for customization and automation
The Enterprise edition of OpticStudio includes STAR technology for easily integrating the impacts of structural and thermal loads on optical designs based on finite element analysis (FEA) data sets.
Ansys Zemax OpticsBuilder shortens your time to build optical systems with fast, flawless conversion into CAD and collaborates more effectively across optical and mechanical engineering teams. Analyze optomechanical packaging using ray tracing in CAD and automatically create and export ISO 10110-compliant optical drawings.
Join Tom Pickering, Esteban Carbajal, and Lisa Clauson as they provide a product tour of the new Ansys Zemax Product Suite.
- Design and simulate an end-to-end optical system
- Shorten your time to build optical systems with conversion into CAD
- Collaborate effectively across optical and mechanical engineering teams
- Integrate the impacts of structural and thermal loads on optical designs based on finite element analysis (FEA) data sets