Model and simulate complete system-level digital prototypes
ANSYS Simplorer is a powerful platform for modeling, simulating and analyzing system-level digital prototypes. Simplorer enables you to verify and optimize the performance of your software-controlled, multidomain systems. With flexible modeling capabilities and tight integration with ANSYS 3-D physics simulation and embedded software design, Simplorer provides broad support for assembling and simulating system-level physical models to help you connect conceptual design, detailed analysis and system verification.
How is Simplorer used?
Simplorer is used in model-based design flows in automotive, aerospace, electronics, energy and industrial equipment segments to model and simulate multidomain systems. With a unique ability to integrate high-fidelity models of power electronics, multidomain physics and embedded software, Simplorer is widely used for electrified system design, power generation, conversion, storage and distribution applications, EMI/EMC studies and general multidomain system optimization and verification.
Pedigree in Power Electronic Systems
ANSYS Simplorer has a long history of success in simulating and analyzing complex power electronic systems. Simplorer libraries include a broad range of detailed and system-level components to support modeling at the different levels of fidelity required through the stages of electrified system development. Simplorer’s proven solver technology is designed to efficiently and accurately handle the highly nonlinear nature of power electronic circuits with a mixture of system time constants and multidomain effects. Powerful waveform analysis tools give you the ability to analyze responses, extract measurements and perform detailed studies of system behavior.
- Hot Flash - ANSYS Advantage - Article - V10 I1
- Mastering Complexity: Airbus - Dimensions - Article - V1 I1
- Drive For Excellence - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V8 I1
- Avoiding Small Mistakes - and Huge Costs - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V7 I2
- Multiphysics Simulation Key to Superior Traction Motor Performance - Article
- White Papers
- Complete Systems Modeling and Simulation for Complex Product Development - White Paper
- End-To-End Cell–Pack–System Solution: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery - White Paper
- Fast-Tracking Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Vehicles Development with Simulation
- How Simulation-Based Digital Twins and the Industrial Internet of Things Can Improve Product and Process Performance - White Paper
- ANSYS 18 Innovations - Systems and Simplorer
- Virtual Systems Prototyping for Developing Electric Drives - Webinar
- Advanced Capabilities for Power Systems using VHDL-AMS
- Ask the Expert - System Level Simulation Using ANSYS Icepak and Simplorer
- Physics-Based Simulation Solutions for Power Electronic System Development - Webinar
See how our customers are using our software:
Automating Battery Pack DesignSystems-level simulation energizes the virtual prototyping process for electric vehicle batteries.
View Case Study
Meggitt’s Use of Simplorer for Hardware/Software Cosimulation
Meggitt had to redesign the controller, including software, in a very short period of time. Using a SCADE-Simplorer co-simulation approach, they were able to hit safety of flight in 7 months, and certify the entire product in just about a year.View Case Study
Hot Flash - Fairchild Semiconductor
Using a reduced-order method, Fairchild Semiconductor decreased development time by employing ANSYS Icepak for thermal management and ANSYS Simplorer for multidomain systems design. The engineers performed dynamic thermal analysis approximately 2,000 times faster than a full 3-D thermal analysis.Read Article