About this Webinar
With an introduction to STK’s Aviator capabilities, providing aircraft performance-specific trajectory modeling capabilities and mission design tools, this webinar will examine Aviator’s different levels of fidelity and catalog of standard procedure types. Aviator can quickly build and represent accurate flight profiles and the utility of accurate trajectories driven by aircraft performance.
What You Will Learn
- Aircraft performance-specific trajectory modeling capabilities with STK Aviator
- Levels of fidelity and common procedure types
- Accurate flight profiles and trajectories
Who Should Attend
Designed for program managers and mid-level to senior engineers in systems and operations analysis, aircraft systems design, and test and evaluation, this air systems development and test lifecycle webinar series is geared for those interested in business capture, concept development, early design and assessment, and verification/validation.
- Robert Etter, Product Manager
- Henry Vu, Lead Application Engineer
- Tom Neely, Senior Principal R&D Engineer