Ansys EMA3D Cable Simulation for Aerospace & Automotive Applications
Safety-critical cable harnesses that transmit electrical power and signals to electronics within aircraft and automobiles must be protected from electromagnetic interference (EMI) such as high-intensity radiated fields (HIRF) and crosstalk, whereby signal from the adjacent cables creates noise and RF interference to other systems. This webinar showcases Ansys EMA3D Cable, Ansys’ comprehensive solution for robust and efficient designing, packaging and routing of cable bundles and harnesses. This enables the engineers to test real-life issues in laboratory conditions with tremendous freedom, including but not limited to design changes, modifications in shielding, routing, packaging and test severity levels.
- Understand EMA3D Cable’s capabilities.
- Learn how to perform cable modelling using EMA3D Cable and Ansys SpaceClaim interfaces.
- Discover how to predict lightning by coupling to equipment interfaces.
- Receive expert tips on predicting HIRF fields and cable coupling.
- Explore how to predict radiated coupling to cables.
- Understand how to predict cable-emitted radiation.
- Learn how to predict crosstalk between cables.