Product Engineering Materials Data
Connect your corporate materials database to your key product engineering software systems, guaranteeing accurate, consistent materials data when and where you need it.
Access product engineering materials data via the embedded MI:Materials Gateway app — as shown in the first example in the video below. Or use the MI:Enterprise Connect technology to synchronize approved materials data with your PLM system. Whatever your engineering IT environment, Granta provides flexible technologies to integrate materials intelligence.
- A “single source of the truth” for materials — create a consistent source for corporate product engineering materials data.
- Save time and avoid error with fast, easy access in CAD, CAE or PLM. Use the MI:Materials Gateway app, embedded within the host software.
- Get the right materials data on assignment, e.g., to enable simulations or generate drawings.
- Analyze where materials are used in products to prioritize work and support impact analyses.
- Make it easy to update materials, with common assignment and reporting across PLM, CAD and CAE.
- Avoid delays and inconsistencies by linking the material datasets used in CAD and CAE.