Ansys provides production proven, model-based development solutions for critical systems and software engineers that reduce cost, risk, and time-to-certification. Ansys SCADE products have the world’s largest track record in terms of usage of its products for DO-178B/C certified development.
This course provides an overview of the DO-178C and DO-331 standard for Aeronautics software development. You will learn about the organization and documentation of the standard. The course focuses on the SCADE model-based approach.
- An overview of DO-178C, DO-330 and DO-331
- An introduction to the SCADE Suite Model-based approach: project lifecycle and major best-practices to reach DO-178C objectives
- A presentation of the basic principles of DO-178C and the Ansys SCADE Model-Based
- SCADE V-Cycle and DO-178C
- Requirements-Based and Traceability
- Software Architecture and Low-Level Requirements
- Software Lifecycle Data
- Verification of the Verification
- Certification Kits Presentation
- Basic knowledge of Ansys SCADE Suite and DO-178C standard is a plus
Project Managers/ Software Engineers/Safety Engineers
Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge.