ANSYS SPEOS for NX入门
From defining optical properties on geometries, creating sources and sensors to creating a simulation for a photometric and/or radiometric analysis, Ansys SPEOS for NX Getting Started helps you prepare and launch your first optical simulation.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Set up a complete optical mock-up
- Perform a photometric and radiometric simulation
- Prepare and share optical elements to third party while keeping Intellectual Property
- Display and analyze the optical simulation results.
- A working knowledge of NX.
- For beginners in Optics only: The completion of Optical Theory is recommended.
Target Audience: Optical or mechanical engineers and designers for automotive or lighting industries.
Teaching Method: Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge.
Learning Options: Training materials for this course are available with a ANSYS Learning Hub Subscription. If there is no active public schedule available, private training can be arranged. Please contact us.
Agenda SUBSCRIBE TODAY Learn about our subscriptions.
|Date/Time||Duration||Event Type||Location||语言||Class Cost|
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Subscribe today to take online courses.
Sorry, no classes were found that matched your country selection. Please try again or Subscribe today to take online courses.