Electromagnetics: New in ANSYS 19.2
New electromagnetic field and thermal simulation capabilities in ANSYS 19.2 dramatically elevate your ability to design autonomous technologies, perform signal and power integrity analysis, predict electromagnetic interference (EMI) and design complete electronics cooling systems. New features include:
- Faster processing for ADAS/automotive radar analysis.
- Large-target radar signature analysis.
- Hybrid simulation techniques for printed circuit board (PCB) analysis.
- ANSYS Icepak integration with ANSYS Electronics Desktop.
- Advanced automation and analysis for electric machines.