Numerical Simulation in Engineering with ANSYS
The Technical University of Madrid (UPM) offers an online master's degree with the goal of training experts in the computational simulation of fluid mechanics and solid mechanics numerical simulation using ANSYS engineering simulation software. The curriculum is oriented toward practical applications, relevant for a range of industries (energy, automotive, aeronautics, construction, civil engineering, naval, railway, industrial equipment, etc.).
The master's degree program has modular content that includes, among other subjects, nonlinearities, implicit and explicit dynamics, aerodynamics, turbulence, combustion, meshing, optimization, multiphysics coupling, etc.
Due to the Master’s Degree’s flexibility, the student can decide the module(s) to take in each semester (only the modules taken in each semester will be paid). During the year, the first semester teaching period begins around February and the second around October. Also, the student can decide to stop in one of the three levels available, so total duration of the program can be more than six semesters. More information can be found on “Structure and Content” and “Degrees.” If you are interested, enroll here.
Although the master's degree content is created in collaboration with ANSYS, the Technical University of Madrid is fully responsible for this course and all applications are to be made through the university enrollment site.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Enrollment period: June 1st 2020 - October 11th 2020
Registration period: July 16th 2020 - October 30th 2020
Teaching period: October 5th 2020 - January 31st 2021
Enrollment period: November 15th 2020 - March 7th 2021
Registration period: December 15th 2020 - March 30th 2021
Teaching period: March 1st 2021 - June 27th 2021
80€ per credit
The total cost of the Degree is paid progressively before the starting of each semester. The student will only pay for the credits he will take during that period. Therefore, before the beginning of each semester, the Secretariat of the Master will contact the student to request the information about the module/s he/she will take to take during the following period, every student having complete flexibility to choose the module/s to follow during each semester. Likewise, if the student decides to leave the Master temporarily, he/she may reincorporate again keeping their prior condition.
- "Fundamentals and Application of Computational Fluid Dynamics" module - 1600€
- "Heat Transfer" module - 800€
Resources for Students
- “Good material for learning: both theoretical and practical. Good tutorials. Professors always available for clarifications. Exercises well-aligned to understand practical and theoretical concepts. GOOD JOB GUYS!”
- “Everything contributed to the learning, the professors always answered our questions and the chapters had a lot of information and references.”
- “The guided exercises really contributed to learn ANSYS simulation software. Also, the possibility of asking questions through Moodle is very valuable.”