Ansys SCADE Solutions for ARINC 661 Compliant Systems is a tool suite for creating and simulating the logics and the graphics/interaction aspects of ARINC 661 compliant Cockpit Display Systems (CDS) and User Applications (UA), together with the associated code and Definition File (DF) generators.
This course is an introduction to SCADE Server Creator. You will learn to create a widget library, to integrate widgets on ARINC 661 server, to generate and simulate a Cockpit Display System application. The course also offers a specific focus on widget customization and on ARINC 661 server configuration data.
- Presentation of the ARINC 661 Standard and the SCADE Solution implementation
- Introduction to cockpit display system server with the SCADE Solutions for ARINC 661 compliant applications
- Description and customization of the SCADE Widgets Library for ARINC 661: creation of the library of widgets with SCADE Server Creator, server architecture overview, configuration data
- Server integration with the widgets library
- Introduction to look modeling edition
- Architecture and configuration of SCADE Solutions for ARINC 661
- Generation and simulation of a Cockpit Display System application
System Engineers / Software Engineers
Lectures and computer practical sessions to validate acquired knowledge.