Whether designing high-definition image sensors for digital cameras or high-performance graphics processors to enable a realistic gaming experience, successful consumer electronics companies focus on driving down cost, integrating functionality, increasing product reliability, and speeding time to market.
To ensure the best chance for success, engineers must make the right design trade-offs and accurately predict how the product will behave in the real world.
ANSYS electronics simulation software can predict the interactions between structural mechanics, thermal/fluid dynamics and electronics subsystems. For example, the chip–package–system (CPS) workflow provides insight into the coupled interaction between the semiconductor die, the chip package, and the PCB. This approach eliminates over-design, reducing system cost, and speeding time to market.
- Lighting the Way - ANSYS Advantage - Article - V10 I1
- Sound Success - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V7 I2
- Refresh Your Memory - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V8 I3
- No More Dropped Calls - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V2 I3
- Avoiding the Perils of Electromagnetic Interference - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V4 I1