Communications and Networking Equipment
The proliferation of mobile and Internet-connected products requires delivery of high-bandwidth data reliably and efficiently.
Engineers who build networking equipment and wireless products, for example, face a variety of challenges: increasing power density, increasing data rates, higher I/O bandwidth and stringent electromagnetic compatibility requirements. Data center thermal challenges extend even further, with the need to manage heat generated by thousands of servers or telecommunication equipment - routers and switches - in a confined space.
With ANSYS multiphysics software you can improve communication and networking equipment design by optimizing thermal performance, addressing power and signal integrity issues, reducing EMI/EMC challenges early in the design cycle.
- The Backbone of the IoT - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V10 I2
- Hot Box - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V8 I3
- Keeping the Block Cool - ANSYS Advantage - Article - V10 I1
- Overcoming Uncertainties in High-Speed Communication Channels - Article - ANSYS Advantage - V8 I3
- Under the Hood - ANSYS Advantage - Article - V10 I1
- White Papers